Old December 30th 03, 11:23 PM
RU ok

(SelwayKid) wrote:

Well, I've been
flying over 40 years now and have been places that books are written
about and I'd have never been there if I always followed the rules.
And, the people who follow have the advantage of my having gone first
to plot the way. I think the same of those who I have followed and am
always amazed and humbled when I see what they did.
I don't even bother thinking of the many times when I landed with
either a helicopter or airplane on fumes and sweating it out the whole
way. Stupid? Nope... just a professional working the best way I can
under trying conditions.
Doing what the rest work from after we push the envelope and see how
far we can go.
No So Shy & Bashful with 21,000+ hours and still not done......

Zowie... but aren't you the flamboyant swashbuckler.

Related to the infamous Capt Zoom Campbell, maybe?

Would you like to be a staff writer for Zoom?
He can be contacted at Aero Snooze Nooz.
He's always looking for trailblazers and legends like himself.

Tell him...
Unka BOb -- sent ya.