Old July 21st 05, 09:40 PM
Tim Mara

call Rick Lord at Erie Aviation http://www.erieaviation.com/
He's worked on these before, I in fact helped him get the shop repair
manuals and Rick actually is in my glider club.
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/Brokenstraw.htm..taking lessons ) he's a
so-so student, but a great Avionics Technician! )
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at:
www.wingsandwheels.com

wrote in message
ups.com...
Can someone recommend a repair shop for a Dittel radio? I have sent my
Dittel 720 B out to a repair shop that is advertised in Soaring Mag.
however I can't get them to return my call. I have tried for over a
month to get information about the status of my repair. Only to get
"the guy who is fixing your radio is out right now, I'll have him call
you back" To date I have not recieved a call back! HELP!!