Old February 16th 21, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Zivley[_3_]

Default PW wing template anyone?

RAS to the rescue...

Many thanks to Roger who was kind enough to send some coordinates that should allow me to get a template cut very close to final shape before making the drive out to the gliderport to do a check. Should save a lot of time.

Mark

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 8:19:50 AM UTC-6, Mark Zivley wrote:
Greetings,

A bit of a long shot, but I am planning on rebuilding the somewhat crude, and now failing, wing wheel for a PW-5. If anyone just happened to have a wing profile template in electronic format for the area approximately at the outboard end of the aileron location, please let me know. Ok, it's a lot of a long shot....

Thanks,

Mark