Old October 24th 03, 08:17 AM
Jeff

No, I dont think I am confused.
It says in big letters, "VFR Corridor Procedures - San Diego Class B
Airspace"
So what do you think - Do you think it may be the VFR corridor?

Craig Prouse wrote:

wrote:

I don't have the san diego info, but is this really a vfr corridor, or
just airpace below class B? A vfr corridor goes "throught" class B,
as in a hole, see aim 3-5-5-b, and figure 3-5-2 (at least in my 2001
aim)
Stan

I don't think so. I think Jeff is pretty confused about the distinctions
between VFR corridors (special ways through Class B without a clearance),
VFR flyways (preferred ways under and around Class B, published for many
Class B areas), and VFR transition routes (preferred ways through Class B
with a clearance).