Old May 26th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default $1500 Cash Reward

"Morgans" wrote in message

I am sorry that this person got ripped off, and I would love to see the
scum that took everything apprehended and have their fingernails pulled
out one at a time. I just can not understand the choice of locations for
all of the guns.
--

I'd doubt if it was all of their guns, or even hesitate to call it a
collection. Three small caliber handguns, a shotgun and pellet gun.

But I do have a problem with leaving any of them laying around most of the
hangers I've seen. I certainly wouldn't do it. Stolen firearms have far too
much crime potential. Loosing tools, electronic or other hobby gear is one
thing, but we all have a responsibility to keep firearms in the hands of
responsible people.