Old September 24th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
TV

Default F-14 vs. Monster

You know, that's a pretty damn good way to think about it! Next time I have a Yankee beer (hopefully a good one!), I'll hope that the can is from an F-14. That'd be pretty cool. Sam Adams should make an F-14 beer or somethin'.

TV
"Mike Kanze" wrote in message ...
Ouch!

After seeing this, the thought of all the old A-6 airframes hosting fish off Florida doesn't seen so bad after all.

Lotta beer cans in that old Turkey, though.

--
Mike Kanze

"I'm the girl who works for Paramount all day, and Fox all night."

- Marlo Manners (Mae West, in Sextette, 1978)

wrote in message ups.com...
You may not want to watch this if you're an F-14 fan:

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/ZgEyw...02F14vsMonster