Old June 25th 07, 02:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

Default airbus - Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

Anno v. Heimburg wrote:

You know, I don't get it. I get that it's supposed to be disparaging to
Airbus, but it's a goose. What's bad about a goose? Is there some kind of
stigma attached to this animal? (I'm being serious).

I didn't think it was supposed to be disparaging. I must be dense. I
just thought it was a clever Photoshop alteration ... and cute too.

As far as The Goose, or Geese. I love Geese. I mean where would be in
the culinary world without Pate?

Cheers,

Dave

They make great substitute watch dawgs too...

JT