Old April 29th 13, 01:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Experience with StarkPower LIFEPo4 Batteries?

Most of the folks (myself included) who have switched to the LIFEPo4 seem to be using the K2 Energy 12V/10ah with included BMS based on what I see at the charging station at contests. Today, a club member showed me a competing product from StarkPower which is a 12V/12ah including BMS that's about $50 cheaper. I haven't been able to find the technical documentation on either company's Website to do a detailed comparison of their performance specs (especially the discharge curve), but let's assume they are similar. 20% more capacity for 25% less cost seems attractive. Does anyone have any experience with the StarkPower product?