Old November 6th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default A Very Disturbing Story

NW_Pilot writes:

Sounds like a candidate for my retroactive abortion bill! Although, He is a
mental case and will not make a good prison slave so they will slap him on
the wrist and let him back in the public as they do with most all S/O's.
That guy is sick and needs to be removed from the gene pool!!! Animal
Husbandry with Humans, a few in the 40's had the right idea!

While the evidence is compelling, I remind you that he hasn't actually been
convicted of anything yet. He has only been charged. Remember "innocent
until proven guilty"?