Old December 7th 06, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Farting Passenger Forces Plane to Divert Route (Text only)

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..
Paul Elliot wrote:
--Snipped in for the sake of common decency! -

‎Dave

BTDT, you missed out on the technicolor tour with the video camera.
Since mine was just a sigmoidoscopy, I was awake and got to watch the
movie live. Woo Hoo!

You know what ****ed me off, is that they took all kinds of pictures and
had teh movie camera rolling, but the VA told me they don't have the
facilities to give me a copy of the video. I wanted to put it on youtube.

Oh well, the exam was free, so I ain't complaining.

Cheers,

Dave

No Thanks! I don't want to see your poop chute!