Old December 21st 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Speaking of Moller Z's network?

Nahhh, Juan just likes stirring the pot. If you recall, a number of years
back
he defended Paul Moller and the Moller Skycar the same way he talks about
Zoom.
ISTR others have mentioned that he does the same kinds of things in other
newsgroups.

Ron Wanttaja

One of the "prototypes" was for sale not long ago on E-Bay and someone
jokingly asked in the group if the tower and tether game with the prototype.
I said, "I don't know let's ask." And I did. Here was the answer.

Response from moller_international
moller_international( 0)
Positive feedback: 0%
Member since: Mar-22-05
Location: CA, United States
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Moller International M200X VTOL Prototype
(250049563201)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
moller_international is the seller.

No, it does not come with the tether and the tower. We
have flown it without the tether but only rarely. It has flown only within
our propery, which is about 4 acres.