Old March 13th 08, 05:27 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.simulators
At Where

Default Has Anyone Gotten 2 Monitors to Work with FS9 or FSX?

If he did have everything he needed, he probably wouldn't be asking
for details.

Anyhow. The other poster got me to thinking about it some more and I
realized he might be correct. Maybe.

I fly in fullscreen, not windows desktop windowed mode. It might be
possible, if you have the regular windows desktop spanned. Fly in
window mode vs fullscreen and stretch a single window across both
monitors like you might do other apps. I do it all the time for other
apps like excel and paint shop pro, but not for FSX.

For fullscreen mode in FSX, my setup doesn't like spanning. I'll have
to run the experiment in wondow mode and see how that works.

I have dual Dell 24" flatscreen monitors. One is turned 90deg
(vertical / portrait / "tall screen") and the other is normal
(horizontal / landscape / "widescreen")
Resolutions are 1920x1200 and 1200x1920 on a Radeon 3870x2 1gb card.

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:43:43 -0000, "Quilljar" wrote:

I think you have all the information you need now. The thing is to
experiment a bit and see what happens. We all had to do that to begin with.
Good luck, and let us know how you got on. If you have further problems
after trying a few things, come back here and ask. After that, you will be
telling the next lot how it's done...