Old September 13th 04, 12:25 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Hanoi John Kerry - The Guy Who Smeared Vietnam Vets
"babykillers" ( Lieutenant Bush --- The officer
From: (B2431)
Date: 9/12/2004 2:17 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: Roedy Green
lid
Date: 9/12/2004 12:58 PM Central Daylight Time
On 12 Sep 2004 09:09:58 -0700,
(Bobby
Fischler) wrote or quoted :

A lot more people remember John F. Kerry smearing Vietnam Vets and
essentially calling them all "babykillers."

Exaggeration, but there some WERE babykillers. Dropping bombs on
villages kills babies. Get used to it. Any BOMBER in the Viet Nam war
is a babykiller. He fully deserves nightmares for the rest of his
life for what he did.

You are still in denial of your country's war crimes.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

OK, let's talk about noncombatants including babies killed during war. If it
was a war crime for us to have done it in Viet Nam it was equally a war crime
when you did it in WW2 and WW1. Will you say the RCAF committed war crimes
in
WW2?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I don't know how many babies I killed flying over Germany dropping 4,000
pounds of bombs per mission times 50 missions But I did what I had to do at the

time and have had bad dreams of what happened on the ground ever since. But
this is a subject that only those who fought are qualified to discuss.
Wannabees stay out.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: