Old January 18th 04, 04:10 PM
John R. Copeland

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote in message =
=20
Do you have a syllabus for learning this box? I'm in the process of =

having
one installed, too.
=20
=20

Ron:
The biggest factor in learning the CNX80 is knowing the pushbutton =
menus.
The CNX80 manual does not contain a menu summary.
I found it immensely helpful to make up a summary of my own.
If you wish, I could e-mail you a copy of mine.
It's good for the software version 1.20,
but probably will also apply to the imminent update for the date-bug =
fix.

I don't know whether any menus will change in version 2.0, due in March.
---JRC---