Old July 14th 04, 05:39 PM
Paul Repacholi

(R Barry) writes:

I know you were trying to make light of the situation and I didn't
take the comment ofensivly. I found a brake shop in Riverside that
will turn the drums reline the shoes, they have the seals in metric.
They havn't located a perfect match for the return springs yet, close
but not exact. The bearings were in good shape not blued or chipped
and the same with the races. I'll look closer tomorrow. In the

Toss them, they have possibly been hot enough to draw the temper and
will fail a short way down the track. It is only a few extra minute to
replace them before they eat the wheel, and your trailer

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.