Old October 23rd 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

Default Do you fly to music?

The am radio on the ADF. Its amazing how far the stations go when your at
high altitude.

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Do any of you listen to music while flying? If so, do you listen
yourself, or do passengers listen, or do you all listen? Is there any
regulatory obstacle to this? (Some aircraft are apparently equipped
for it, so it must be allowed.)

I don't listen to music when driving because it distracts me, which is
hazardous, and I'd probably be the same way when flying. However, I
suppose passengers might like music.