Old November 29th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Drew Dalgleish

Default Pipistrel Kit Aircraft now FAA 51% Accepted

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:58:31 -0600, "Montblack"
wrote:

("Ron Wanttaja" wrote)
Beyond that, I can't tell you the operating limitations.

The planes aren't just built to factory plans, they are considered factory
aircraft. Daimler Benz Aerospace assigned them the next five serial
numbers on from the wartime records.

I would hope one of the operating limitations would be: No crossing state
borders in support of ground forces.

Montblack
Now, if we can also limit the number of Minnesota bound U-boats heading up
the Mississippi River...

Don't worry you're safe now that your coast guard has promised live
ammo practice on the great lakes. If that doesn't scare them away, are
depth charges part of their arsenal?