Old March 26th 20, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Laitinen

Default Check out "Dr Jack BLIPMAP Viewer" android US only

On 3/26/2020 10:29 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 9:57:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I second the bugfix request. I liked the app, but it is unusable with this bug.

I find that I have to clear the app's cache and memory each time I want to use it. Have tried it on several different Samsung devices with the same result.

I have the crash problem also but I have determined if I change the
region back to the default Northeast before ending the program the crash
will not happen on the next startup.