Old May 21st 05, 03:54 PM
Dave Reinhart

Default IGX & RDU during graduation week

My stepson is graduating from grad school at UNC Chapel Hill next year.
We already found out that we're too late to get rooms close to the
campus--50 weeks from the event.

I'm wondering if anybody has flown into Horace Williams or
Raleigh-Durham for commencement. Does IGX NOTAM the place closed to
only medical and university flights? Do the FBOs at RDU require
reservations for ramp space? We would have rather flown into IGX but
the closest hotel we could find was out by RDU. Of course, UNC is out
to shut down IGX completely.

Any information would be welcome

Dave Reinhart