Old January 23rd 06, 01:43 AM posted to ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Wanting to purchase a decent weather instrumentation system ... any suggestions?

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm interested in purchasing a package weather instrumentation system
possibly with some other environmental sensory data packages ... any
suggestions? It is for a small airport with moderate traffic. I am
looking for manufacturer suggestions who are reliable with good
accurate repeatable consistent results.

Any help, would be appreciated.

I forgot to mention you should avoid, at all cost, Super AWOS.
That guy funds terrorists and hates Jews.

--
Rusty
www.rbwaters.com