Old January 18th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Whiting

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

Jay Honeck wrote:

I'm also surprised the useful load is so close. I thought Jay said the
Pathfinder positively trounced the 182 in this regard?

1230 versus 1460 pounds?

Sounds like "trounced" to me!

Where is the 1460? I see 1222 for the Dakota and 1230 for the Skylane?
Looks like a small win for the Skylane if anything. Can you point out
the 1460 in his post?

Whose post? You were talking about "Jay" here (that's me), and my 235
has a 1460 pound useful load.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

John Smith's post of 1/16/2007 at 11:56 AM ... the one I replied to.
Don't you have a threaded newsreader that shows this?

I quoted his entire post in my reply, so it was pretty hard to miss. :-)

Matt