Old October 8th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default comments on displays

should work fine with any of the normal PNA type software and communicate
with most delives like the CAI302
tim

"6PK" wrote in message
On Sunday, October 7, 2012 6:18:02 PM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
Time to do something this winter. I know there have been discussions,
but as of today, what is the best choice of an -available- display I can
run Winpilot on and plug into my 302?
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/seeyou...hce_pdapna.htm This is
the exact same device as the GliderGuider and the Vertica 2 just without
any sort of silk screened name.This would be less expensive as it is
from a US source. It is very bright and is receiving high remarks.

This looks nice but is it competible with WP Pro, 302 etc??