Old September 29th 08, 11:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Honor Blackman - blackman01.jpg (1/1)

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:36:43 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Rare to see that much hostility in this group, true enough.

What gives?

With Hemi? He's been on other binaries groups, including the one I named,
and caused problems there. It's all that guy seems to do and I'm sick and
tired of all the rubbish that has been going on in _this_ group for the past
couple of months. This is a great group, but there have been several newer
people come in and damage the 'feel'.

I'm sick and tired of people like Hemi, 'Lee' (regardless of how he spells
it to get around kill files), J3 and others have treated this forum and the
other people in it.

So, Alan-me-lad, have you reported my 'forged' headers to Newsguy yet?