Old August 6th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
plankman

Default Mini-500 helicopter Mast Support Program.

wrote:
The sad Mini-500 saga played out here years ago, Stu. When this was an
active group. Guys like Gil Armbruster used to post here.

I'd suggest a look back at what happened, long before you showed up.
It's in the archives. Google has a long memory.

....why must crazy guys always attack good ideas......ugly!

The challenge is to figure out who would deceive you.

Fetters posed as "planeman", read own Mini-500 Accident Analysis, was
overwhelmed by its completeness:

"I just read the complete Mini-500 accident report and found it to be
overwhelming in completeness. I can't recall any kit manufacturer that
has made such a complete report as these people did."

http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec...c897918e2301cf

You can put that whole thread into tree view, see who posted what, and
when. "Show original" for individual posts, and look at the headers.
Email addys are truncated for privacy, IP Addresses are still there.

Dennis Fetters *IS* Larry "planeman"