Old May 17th 05, 04:04 AM

Jeez guy, give me a break. With the price of intercoms all over the
map I'm trying to get a feel for what I'm giving up if I opt for
something like the Softcomm as opposed to say a PSE or NAT for 3 times
the cost - or do I strike a compromise for something in the middle. As
a new owner I have have little frame of reference here and I can't
really go down to Best Buy and check them all out.
So before I buy the thing, then pay twice that to have it installed,
I'm just trying to get as much info as I can to make whatever kind of
informed decision I can.

I didn't say they were junk, just asking if they are because they are
so much cheaper than some of the other ones and if the adage about
getting what you pay for is true in this case, then t'm trying to get a
feel for what I'm giving up.

Just curious why instead of going off, you didn't take the opportunity
recommend your product..?

RST Engineering wrote:
What a bunch of jerks. You ask for a product review and precede it

with a
prejudice that the product is junk. You all deserve what you get

from this
sort of post.