Old July 22nd 03, 01:08 AM
JerryK

If you want to get a high score on the test just get the King test prep
software. It will drill you to the point where you know every question and
answer.

If you actually want to learn something consider getting either the King or
Sporty's DVDs. I liked Sporty's because the presentations where better.

jerry

"Grey Stone" wrote in message
I am thinking about getting my IFR rating. I have seen different
DVD/Video Training sets to get you ready for your IFR written. Does
anyone have any opinion on these? Are they a waste of time? Should I
just start doing my IFR and working on the written prep with an
instructor?

I appreciate any opinions.

Thanks,

Grey