Old February 4th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Michael Ash

Default Why airplanes fly

In rec.aviation.student Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, William Hung said:
Dude was doing just fine having a conversation with himself. He asked
the question, and he answered it. We all intrued into his
conversation. We should have left him alone to talk to himself.

I suspect he'd bet somebody that he couldn't post a single thing here
without a long thread starting with dozens of people jumping on him to
tell him how he's wrong.

Well, it's true, but only because MX is incapable of posting a message
which isn't worded in such a way that people don't feel strangely
compelled to respond.

--
Michael Ash
Rogue Amoeba Software