Old March 31st 19, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams

Default Winch for Sale

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 8:10:23 AM UTC-5, RL wrote:
The PGC dual drum winch is for sale - Refer to ad posted on the Wings & Wheels website

AS a member of a small (15 members or so) club who operated a winch and sold it, The question might well be rephrased, "as a potential buyer, I'm interested in your operational experience and your choice to no longer own and operate the winch in question"
Our experience was one of profound underutilization, resulting in maybe one or two days a year of winching. also we bought a 182 to aerotow. a similar question would be, "as the seller, what do you think constitutes a safe and effective winching operation"
shorthand question might well result, Why are you selling.
cheers and good lift.