Old June 11th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default Bertie 737 question

Viperdoc wrote:
Just landed yesterday in a British Air 73. Unlike American jets, didn't feel
any thrust reverse, just some pretty hefty braking action. At least they
gave us a sandwich, unlike the American carriers.

I wonder if Anthony will be surprised when I stop by his place on Rue de
General in Paris? I have a lot of camera gear, so will be sure to post
photos.

Will do some sail plane flying in Provence later this week- it's a lot
different experience, much adverse yaw and lots of rudder required, and
what's with this flying without headsets?

JN

Take one of his tours and don't tell him who you are till the end. And
if I don't see photos I will be very upset.