Old February 11th 21, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default NTSB Kobe

Got a lot of helicopter time do you? This guy screwed up. However, if you fly a helicopter you will end up scud running. But when it gets really bad, just stop and set it down. Happens to every helicopter pilot if you fly enough. By way of qualifications, I am a commercial instrument rated rotorcraft with a few thousand hours turbine helicopters.

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 9:10:50 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Spatial disorientation.

No real surprises.

Wes, since you stalk my posts, pass this on to George, I think you have to be pretty stupid to fly aircraft that aren't equipped or certified into IMC on purpose.