Old August 14th 03, 08:36 PM
Greg Esres

Actually, your "numerous exemptions" are limitted to a handfull in
part 91. The only part that even pretends to play military and
civilian together.

What difference does it make how many? Even if there were only one
exemption, you would still have to explain why there would be an
exemption in a set of laws that didn't apply to the military in the
first place.

Geez, I didn't realize people were going to be so thick about
things.

Yes, I should accept uncritically anything I read over the internet,
because people would NEVER talk about things they didn't understand.

The enabling legislation that gives the FAA regulationss authority
is the Federal Aviation Act of 1958. It's found in 49 USC 40101.

Well, that's a little too much for me to study right now. I didn't
find anything that explicitly stated one way or the other.