Old June 9th 04, 07:19 PM
B2431

From: (WalterM140)

snip

However, the link on Doonesbury.com to that "contest" says that it has
ended,
buit gives no results.

Maybe he accepts the fact Bush was there.

Bush's CO in Alabama -is- clearly on the record as saying that Bush never
reported to him.

Here is a link to where Bush was counseled that failure to perform adequately
in the Guard could result in involuntary call to active duty.

http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc23.gif

Walt

Firstly that document is incomplete. Secondly nowhere does it sound like a LOC.
I have written my share of LOCs and the tenor is "you are" not "I am."
Thirdly officers are not enlistees.

As a WAG I'd say that looks more like a letter one would have to sign prior to
entering the Guard.

In any event what is the source of the document and where is the rest of it?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired