Old September 25th 05, 12:31 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:49:01 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

I used to have the occasional cup of tea with Methusela too:-))

Yeah? How's he doin' these days?

He's dong well, but his Dad's not as good as he could be. I think a little
exercise s called for.

My son asks me where "such and such" is and I say, "Back right hand corner
of the third drawer down in the 2nd cabinet, where it always is" :-)

Yep.. Wife asked me for something the other day. "Third pile on the
left, about halfway down, right under the pink paper" Damned if that
wasn't what she was looking for.. ehehh

hehhee. My missus is currently nursing a broken foot, so I've quickly had to
learn where everything in the house is. MY places I know, but the rest of
the house is hers and I don't even know where the bread is (was). She
mentioned something about a washing machine tonight, said it was in the
kitchen somewhere, but I'm not even looking for it:-)

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)