Old September 25th 05, 12:34 AM
Beav

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message
"Beav" wrote in message
We don't get Discovery Wings anymore. Cable company changed it to The
Military Channel. Watching a show on he development of the Mig 21
right now..

We're still "Winging", but it's getting to the point where every show's a
repeat.

I have great fun every time Sk phone up and ask if I want to renew my
subscription, since I cancelled it about a year ago. I love all the
documentary channels, but I don't need another season of the same shows
recut and re-editted. 3 months with satellite tv and I could probably
pass
a "Nazi history" exam or get a job as a shark expert...

That's a ****er isnt't it, when a "new" show os advertised only to discover
that it's just a re-titled re-gurgitation. maybe that's why it's called the
Discovery channel.

I take great joy in telling Sky jus how rubbish their 200 odd channels
are!
(I do miss Wings though.)

Aerobatics: Pushing the limits. that starts at 1o'clock tonight/this
morning. I'll be watching that then. I don't *think* I've seen it, but all
will be revealed:-)

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)