Old December 12th 03, 11:58 PM
red12049

Juan,

I recently sent a copy of a post shown here about the recent Pulsar accident
to Mr. Campbell asking for his input on it. I also posted it in the
appropriate forum section on ANN. Mr. Campbell's terse reply was the firm
had lied, and he could prove it (no proof offered). The interesting thing
to me was that he pulled my access to the site. That struck me.... I have
also followed your exploits to some degree via Google groups, and noticed
that you recently decided that a copy of a letter from Iraq from a
serviceman, was false. YOU made the accusation that it was false, and yet
(in the world according to Juan) you told him he had to prove it was true.
And, after doing this, you used the same tagline you use below..."It's all
about the credibility you don't have"....It bemuses me that you, as a former
Marine, can turn the American system upside down when it suits you, but
ignore those that call upon you to prove your accusations. I can only
presume that good journalism, let alone good citizenship, mean nothing to
you. And please, spare us the smart aleck remarks and name calling. Please
note that I have never offered that to you. If that is the only way you can
reply, please don't bother.

Red
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote in message
Where's the proof?

Remember, it's all about the credibility you don't have...

---