Old July 17th 20, 06:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default "Compassionate" release convict murders 11 year old

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 5:53:39 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Apology!

On 7/13/2020 10:03 PM, 2G wrote:
On Monday, July 13, 2020 at 12:12:54 PM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Uh...Â* Are you blaming a firearm for the death of this young boy rather
than the court who released the offender to commit the crime?Â* I truly
hope not, but if that is, in fact, what you're saying, then you're an
idiot.Â* If that is not your intent, then I apologize.

On 7/12/2020 9:36 PM, 2G wrote:
He had multiple firearms convictions and was a member of a street gang.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/dc-polic...d-davon-mcneal
--
Dan, 5J

I didn't blame anybody, although obviously the perp is to blame. I was just reporting the end result of releasing violent criminals early.

Tom

--
Dan, 5J

Dan, I don't expect you to apologize for anything.