Old June 15th 04, 09:28 AM
Greasy Rider @ invalid.com

On 14 Jun 2004 21:48:16 -0700, (Paulwall) etched
the phosphur particles on my screen with the following:

Hello everyone.. I'm new to this newsgroup and im sure glad I found
it.. there seems to be a ton of good information here.. My question is
to anyone who is a pilot or knows about this field and can help me go
in the right direction. My father was in the military as a crewcheif
on the C17 and many other cargo planes until he retired.. All my life
I have wanted to be a pilot, but after I graduated highschool I lost
sight of what I wanted to do and been working fulltime and havn't went
into the direction I wanted to be in.. My question to everyone is I
want to know if it is possible to still have a future being a Aviator
for the Air Force or even Air National Guard? I am 22 years old (I
dont think thats to old, but maybe its pushing it just getting
started?) I only have 1 semester of college. From my understanding I
need a bachelor degree.. which I could probally get done in a few
years. I need some advice on what I should start doing right now to
get going where I need to be. thanks in advance!
Paul

Well, my advice would be to get some more education. If your speaking
skills match your writing skills then you should go back to the tenth
grade,