Old June 16th 04, 05:04 AM
Paulwall

Well I got a few people giving me advice and some that want to be assholes.
Thanks for the help, ill look more into it. Any more advice is appreciated.
Paul

Jack wrote in message igy.com...
Greasy Rider @ invalid.com wrote:

Well, my advice would be to get some more education. If your speaking
skills match your writing skills then you should go back to the tenth
grade,

Yo, Greasy: you should end a sentence with a period, not with a comma! Get some
more education, idiot!

Your intended victim may not be like you and me, but that doesn't mean there is
no future for him in aviation. He could always fly helicopters.

Jack