Old April 25th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Magazine collection wanted

I am interested in buying a substantial collection of old issues of
Soaring Magazine. I am not too picky about the completeness of the
collection or its condition, but I would want it to go back a a ways.
Starting in the seventies would be good, starting in the sixties would
be even better.

If you have one to sell, or you know of someone who might (perhaps an
old soaring pilot who recently retired from the sport or passed away),
please contact me directly by email.

Johan Larson