Old December 24th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Ron Lee[_2_]

Default Blakey explains

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

Lack of runways, lack of proper runway configuration due to politics and
revamping (again and again) of lighted-airway-days airports.

If every major airport was like Denver, we would have a lot less problems.
Obviously, that is an unobtainable ideal, but we could do a whole lot
better than we are doing.

And all of that, and more, was ascertained at US government expense almost
six decades ago.

So why all this Next Gen BS as a supposed end to flight delays? ADS-B
Out will cost GA owners beaucoup and not benefit them and in my
opinion will have little benefit to commercial ops.

Ron Lee