Old September 21st 04, 08:30 PM
Guinnog65

"Philippic" wrote in message
I'll jump ahead and point out that Libya
just signed an agreement with Germany to pay reparations for that

bombing
(www.iht.com/articles/537276.html ), so it is quite clear they were
responsible.

An action like this is not proof of *anything*, dip****: Gaddaffi is even
paying through the nose for *Lockerbie*, and he had *nothing to do with
it*...

Gaddaffi is happy to jump through such ludicrous hoops because he needs to
see Libya allowed to rejoin the 'world community'. I confidently predict
that the next six months will see him cheerfully and expensively confess
having blown up the Hindenburg; murdered Jimmy Hoffa; and fathered the
Andrews Sisters.

LOL.

Please don't be nasty to poor Kevin (I assume you were talking to him, not
me). He is only trying to understand a world more complex than he would like
it to be.

Behind his bluster he can be one of the most knowledgable contributors to
this forum. Sadly he does not do debate very well, as he prefers telling
people things.