Old March 24th 05, 12:50 PM
Denny

Jon, I'm not going to call ECI and demand that they waste their time
talking to a non customer (carburetor engines on my current plane)...
But, if you are aware of field problems with ECI TITAN cylinders, why
not just say so... Sure, some idiot will micturate all over you, it
comes with usenet... I pointed out that I had good service on my
IO-520D 300HP with their original Cermichrome cylnders - which were
supposedly junk... And, based on that experience I feel that their
TITAN cylinder with the nickle/silicon liner will work like
gangbusters...

denny