Old May 16th 17, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Papa[_2_]

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 07:20:44 UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 9:29:45 PM UTC-4, Kevin Christner wrote:
Asw20 is Sean

What a jerk! Asw20 that is. Get a life.

For those of us that fly at Seminole, and I am a Canadian snowbird who has been doing so for the past 15 winters, the operation is a jewel. And Rich, who was a client and a member of the enviable DG syndicate, has taken on the management in a very unselfish and club-like culture fashion, and he too is a jewel.

If you don't know the operation, I suggest you visit next winter and discover it yourself. If you do know the operation, your comments surprise, puzzle and offend me. I don't know any of the locals who would disagree with the above.