Old May 17th 17, 12:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rich Owen[_2_]

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

I can tell you that ASW20 is not the Sean (Fidler) that I know. In business you cannot please every customer that walks in the door. Sometimes it's due to weather, aircraft mechanical or simply an employee that had a bad day. The vast majority of pilots are a fun group to be around. People who use the anonymity of the internet to post less than positive thoughts should seek professional help. There must be an underlying reason why ASW20 has such a difficulty with Seminole Lake Gliderport. After trying to engage him via email and on Rec Aviation Soaring, I'm no longer going to respond to his posts. I would ask the rest of our friends to let his threads die on the vine. His rants don't deserve our time as a group of aviation enthusiasts.

Sincerely,
Rich Owen
Vice President
Seminole Flying and Soaring