Old September 3rd 04, 06:32 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: The greatest missions were tactical, not strategic
From: Presidente Alcazar
Date: 9/2/2004 11:48 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 02 Sep 2004 20:27:25 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

There was more than just one Panzer division in the German army.

And more than one in Normandy, as Keith already stated, but somehow
troops in the British sector of the beachhead ended up having to fight
the only panzer division within reach of the beaches on D-Day despite
your efforts. Try reading his post before responding next time.

Didn't you
read about them?

You're not disputing with Keith, you're disputing the evidence of his
father, who actually fought on the ground in Normandy against the
divisions in question. When it comes down to fighting the panzers on
the ground in Normandy, Keith's old man was there, and you're the
wannabe reading about it. I really shouldn't respond to your
trolling, but this specific example exposes everything that I despise
about the moral hypocrisy you display online.

And had we not stopped what we did, your father would have
faced a lot more than he did. Now be a nice boy, say thank you, and go back

reading your books.

Do you realise how bad this kind of aggressively infantile chauvanism
makes you look?

Gavin Bailey

I want to thank you for reading every message I post and replying promptly
indicating you have hung on every word I have written. It makes me feel my
contributions to this NG are worthwhile and appreciated.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer