Old July 17th 18, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB

Default Ray Galloway (P1)

And his landout in a pasture with a hostile owner, where Miss Lillian, who had taken his trailer over for the retrieve, remarked when called to speak with the Deputy, 'If I'd a known I was going to meet someone, I'd a put my face on'

I'm sure there will be a few toasts to P! at the Seminole Sunday post-flight debriefings...

Sometimes we had the distinct pleasure of Miss Lillian showing up after flying and we'd all go to a local restaurant for dinner. Before we could leave for the restaurant, Miss Lillian would tell Ray she needed a few minutes to freshen up saying she was going to go "poof her pits"