Old October 26th 03, 01:34 PM
Tha RagMan

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 03:07:34 GMT, Karl Hartig
wrote:

It's called a gyro-kite, here's a google search.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

Tha RagMan wrote:

A Google search didn't turn up anything so let me appeal direct. Some
years ago I saw a vendor selling a little plastic toy gyrocopter at a
PRA Fly-In that flew much like a kite in the wind at the end of a
line. Over the next couple years I saw the same toy at EAA events such
as Lakeland and Oshkosh. Sadly I didn't buy one. I now have a
Grandson and I would love to find one of these wonderful toys for him.
Alas, I have searched all over the web and can find nothing and no one
who sells them. Can someone here point me toward a vendor who still
sells them? Santa would be very grateful.
Tha RagMan

Many Thanks for the help. It's all in the right search word. Found
exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again for your helping hand.
Tha RagMan