Old July 17th 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default 12 years after TWA 800

"PINKfloyd" wrote in message
The DOT and FAA get around to doing something
12 frickin years!?!?!?!?!?
Typical Tree Sloth Government and FAA
12 years. Pathetic

And they announce it from DOT head Ms. "Peters" LOL and make fanfare out
of it

Big ****ing deal it took you TWELVE YEARS

More BS from our subliterate NATCA shill.

The final NTSB investigation wasn't released until 2000 and contained
numerous recommendations that have been acted upon over the past 8 years.
The nitrogen inerting system was only one recommendation out of over a
dozen. Several inspections and wiring changes were made as soon as the
probable cause was determined.

Obviously our subliterate NATCA shill isn't an aircraft owner that's been
subjected to a costly AD. Of course I seriously doubt he's a pilot at all.