Old September 5th 07, 12:57 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

Default Tomorrow!!

On 5 Sep, 20:48, Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:33 am, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
Is the first day after today...err!...or is it the day before the day
after?
Whatever!! it's definitely not today.
No, that was yesterday.
Then I've lost a day somewhere.

Don't worry. Just wait for the next leap year.

I found that day(and several others) skulking in a corner.
Wat will you pay to get it(or them) back?
(I stashed them in a time singularity).

I will pay good money for 2 whole tuesdays and a 1 wednesday
morning(in good condition),
as long as they are of the 27hour type.

What about a "Monday I've got Friday on my mind"?

No good, that would be too Easybeats.- Hide quoted text -

To-mo-o-row
Sometimes never comes....

But seriously, Cliff Richard should have read St. Augustine writing
about time. Old stuff, but never been bettered.