Old July 23rd 15, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default Cobra Trailer Spare Tire mount failure

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:57:59 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 7:17:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Good suggestions all around. Has anyone tried mounting the spare on top of the trailer?

Mark

How about putting the spare in the storage box under the trailer, will it fit?
Glen

That is exactly where I keep mine. With the jack and all the other tools needed.
P.S. I find this box cumbersome for regular use. The rollers tend to not work too well after a while, but is a perfect place for the spare.